Re: psjoin

On Tue, Sep 21, 2004 at 10:58:47AM +0100, Stephen Quinney wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 21, 2004 at 11:36:03AM +0200, Prakash Countcham wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > It has been one and half year since the last update of the page psjoin. So I
> > wonder if Rob Browning is still taking care of this package.
>
> I can find no trace of a psjoin package or command of that name in
> Debian. I also did a google for "psjoin Rob Browning" and came up with
> nothing. So I am not sure we can offer much help here, can you give us
> some more information?

#253866, psjoin is asked to be included in psutils, submitted by Prakash
Countcham.

Rob, I noticed that a minority of your packages didn't have an update in
a long time. emacsen-common for example is more than 2 and a half years
old, and has standards version 2.3.0, and psutils is also well over a
year old now.

Could you please once look into your older packages such as these, and
update them, and reply to some of the long-standing bugsubmitters with
an update of their status? If you lack sufficient time for that, you can
always ask help of course.

Thank you very much,
--Jeroen

--