MIA status for Kevin Lindsay

hi,

  is there any record of the MIA status for Kevin Lindsay?

  Maintainer of opennap and slocate. Don't know about opennap, but
  slocate has an +security RC bug that will prevent it being shipped
  with sarge, with no response from him for several months. (He is
  upstream for it, BTW.)

  I intend to nag some DD to do an NMU for the bug; in any case, I feel
  some member of the QA team should take a look at the situation and apply
  the usual when-to-orphan criteria.

  thanks,

--
Adeodato Simó
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621