Re: Debian Package for Perl Net::Server

Carsten Wolff wrote:

thanks to Adrian von Bidder, Packages of Version 0.87 are almost ready. I'll finish them right after Thursday, including that patch, if it is still needed. It now looks like formorer and I will co-maintain that package.

Many thanks for the very good news and the fast response. The problematical issues should be fixed in the newer Net::Server versions.

Thanks again

Michael
Michael Bell                   Email: michael.bell@cms.hu-berlin.de
ZE Computer- und Medienservice            Tel.: +49 (0)30-2093 2482
(Computing Centre)                        Fax:  +49 (0)30-2093 2704
Humboldt-University of Berlin
Unter den Linden 6
10099 Berlin                   Email (private): michael.bell@web.de
Germany                                       http://www.openca.org