Re: Accepted mmake 2.2.1-4 (all source)

reopen 255955
thanks

Ola Lundqvist <opal@debian.org> writes:

>  mmake      - Makefile generator for Java programs
> Closes: 199875 216534 255955
> Changes:
>  mmake (2.2.1-4) unstable; urgency=low
>  .
>    * Updated copyright file so it include GPL in a correct way, closes: #255955.

This is seriously wrong.  Did you read the history of bug 255955
before closing this?

Where did you get a proper reference to the GPL from?  Upstream has
not actually licensed the program under the GPL.  I have asked
upstream to clarify, and if we don't get a reply, the package must be
removed from Debian.  Certainly the RC bug must be left open.  This
package cannot go into release without a proper license.

Thomas