Andrew Gray: Still interested in Debian maintainance?

Andrew,

I didn't receive any reply to below mail, nor any maintainance activity
on your packages. I'm therefore assuming you are no longer interested in
maintaining your Debian packages, or no longer have time to do so.

If I still don't hear anything from you in the next two weeks, I'll
proceed to orphan your two packages.

Thanks for maintaining them so far!

--Jeroen
For the Debian QA team