weblint probably isn't worth adopting

Following up as requested in recent discussion in debian-devel:

There isn't a lot *wrong* with the current weblint package (no RC bugs or
the like).  However, it only supports HTML 4, there is no upstream at all
(upstream cannot be contacted and their domain has expired), there's no
active development that I've been able to find, and there are other
programs already packaged for Debian that do roughly the same thing, but
are better maintained upstream (tidy, weblint-perl).  It's been orphaned
for about a year.

I think that adopting weblint would actually be a waste of someone's time,
time that really would be better used improving other equivalent packages.
In fact, weblint-perl already conflicts with and provides weblint.

I think this package should instead be removed from the archive.