Re: Is James R Van Zandt MIA?

Anibal -

Well, between hardware problems, other interests, and Debian host
downtime, I know I have not been keeping up as I should.  I didn't
think it had been a *year*.  (In fact, I have a file
adjtimex_1.17-1_i386.upload dated in April although I see that version
never made it into the archive.)

I resolve to get back to work on my packages.

Nevertheless, if someone really wants to take over some of them, they
can let me know :-)

    - Jim Van Zandt

p.s.  Several of those bugs have been forwarded upstream.  I wish the
status tool at http://qa.debian.org/developer.php distiguished between
forwarded and unforwarded bugs.