Re: NCO maintainer MIA

Yes, I am in the process of taking over maintainence of NCO. As a non-DD, I'm working under the guidance of Francesco P. Lovergine. We are currently getting the new packaging in order.

rorik

Martin Michlmayr wrote:
* Brian Mays <brian@debian.org> [2004-06-24 09:06]:

NCO is being actively developed upstream, and since I no longer use
NetCDF as frequently since beginning my new job last year.  I do not
have the time to sufficiently maintain it.  I would be pleased to hand
over maintenance of the package to Charlie or Rorik.

What is the status of this?  I think Rorik wanted to take over but I'm
not sure anything has happened.