ITA/ITH for xdiskusage

Hello!

I intent to adopt / hijack xdiskusage. It isn't really an adoption as
the package hasn't been orphaned, it isn't a real hijack as I believe
the maintainer Carlos Laviola is inactive for quite some time.

On March 5th he has announced to leave the project as expressed in
<http://packages.qa.debian.org/m/mp3kult/news/2.html>,
<http://packages.qa.debian.org/m/mp3blaster/news/2.html> and
<http://packages.qa.debian.org/b/bookmarks/news/5.html>,
but there was one more upload thereafter on April 30th, see
<http://packages.qa.debian.org/o/oonsoo/news/1.html>.

xdiskusage has a FTBFS: Missing Build-Depends filed against it since
May 18th, but no reaction came from Carlos, please see
<http://bugs.debian.org/249753> for details. I already asked whether I
could adopt this package on June 22dn but didn't recieve a reply, see
<http://bugs.debian.org/251697>.

If you agree I could take this package over would please anybody be as
kind as to sponsor an upload? I cannot do it myself yet, I'm only in
the NM queue. Otherwise I'd ask on d-mentors, but this might take some
time...
I CCed Carlos so he can veto, I might be wrong after all...

Thanks for taking your time,
cheers,
Flo