Re: Bug-squashing party soon?

On Wed, Jul 07, 2004 at 03:37:26PM +0100, Colin Watson wrote:
> I'd like to announce a bug-squashing party this weekend, with a view to
> having them often and regularly (perhaps every weekend) until the
> release of sarge. The RC bug list is scary, and we need to mobilize
> people into cutting it down a lot.
>
> Any objections?

I was planning one for the weekend next week (16-19 July), so if you
want to make one this weekend go ahead.

Except for the RC bug list other targets are possible, too.
Once tc2 of d-i is available, we could do some kind of a d-i
testing weekend, this would depend of enough d-i people
available.

Another target I'm working on is the idea of tbm to search through the
packages new in Sarge to check if they should really go into a stable
Debian release. This is not finished yet, though, I planned to give a
status report in the next days.

Gruesse,
--
Frank Lichtenheld <djpig@debian.org>