Re: maintainers summary status, single packages status, upstream changelog

On Tue, 29 Jun 2004 00:46:23 +0200, Bluefuture <bluefuture@email.it>
wrote:
>Hi all,
>I had added a (I hope) useful 3 features to dehs.
>
>1. Maintainer summery, you can check the status of all your packages
>with problems going to:
>http://dehs.alioth.debian.org/maintainer.php?maint=<your mainteinerm
>email address>

That one seems to "correct" my e-mail addres
mh+debian-packages@zugschlus.de to mh debian-packages@zugschlus.de
which of couse leads to an empty list.

Entering the address into the text field works fine, so we have a case
of bad URL sanitizing.

Greetings
Marc