Re: maintainer still active ?

On 2004-06-24 Soeren Sonnenburg <bugreports@nn7.de> wrote:
> [...]
> > > graphviz was released on 01-Mar-2004 maintainer started working on it on
> > > 30-Mar-2004 ... now we already have 24-Jun-2004 and still no
> > > graphviz-1.12 ...

> ok. but could you please be more precise on when you plan to package the
> new upstream version ?

There seems to be a misunderstanding, I am not the graphviz maintainer. However I am forwarding this to the qa-mailinglist.

On a *very* brief glance it looks like Stephen M Moraco
<stephen@debian.org> is MIA since about beginning of April 2004.
            cu andreas
fuhggvat qbja gur juveyvat tha.
Neal Stephenson in "Snow Crash"