[fw] Kaffe 1.1.5 held on unstable

Hi,

I'd like to know if it's possible to let kaffe enter testing. The
problem is I build it on powerpc, so no powerpc buildd builds it and
when I looked at http://bjorn.haxx.se/debian/testing.pl?package=kaffe
it says:

# kaffe has no old version in testing (trying to add, not update)
# kaffe is not yet built on powerpc: 2:1.1.4.PRE1.1.5-2 vs 2:1.1.4.PRE1.1.5-5

Is it what we call a 'hint'?

Many thanks for your help,

Cheers,

--- Begin Message ---
Hi Amaud,

I just looked at http://packages.qa.debian.org/k/kaffe.html and found
that kaffe is held at unstable because a problem with powerpc. But since
powerpc is what you compiled locally, I suppose it is a piece of cake to
be fixed. I would like to see 1.1.x entering testing sooner so that more
people can test against it. Thanks a lot for your hard work!

--

Regards,
Alan

--- End Message ---

--
Arnaud Vandyck

Packages should build-depend on what they should build-depend.
		-- Santiago Vila on debian-devel