Inactive maintainers

Hi,

The following maintainers are inactive, or at least aren't maintaining their packages properly. I noticed because the version of python2.3-mysqldb (Hoffleit) is very old and uses the library for the old (3.x) release of mysql, which I think is probably and unacceptable situation for release; and the a2ps has several bugs open, some Important and some trivial.

Masayuki Hatta (mhatta@debian.org)
Gregor Hoffleit (flight@debian.org)

Cheers,

Chris Hagar

P.S.: If there is a reply that I should I see, please CC this address as I am not subscribed to the QA mailing list.

P.P.S: Also, I recommend you describe how to do many of the things listed in http://qa.debian.org/howto.html as they are not all remediable through bug reports (and it still might be good to indicate which ones should be done through bug reports), and it is linked to from the main page as "Help and Join us".