Re: Removing -japanese version of jed, slang and slrn

At Mon, 14 Jun 2004 02:26:05 +0200,
Frank Lichtenheld wrote:
> > about this?  Is anyone concerned about this and working on a solution?
>
> At least no-one (other than QA people convincing me not to remove them
> then) answered to my similar question one or two months ago...

In the past, there were archived in Debian JP. It has an historical
reason why it is in the official Debian archives.

I think there are no people need them, so removing is a good decision.
--
NOKUBI Takatsugu
E-mail: knok@daionet.gr.jp