Re: Should we remove raidtools?

* Andrew Pollock (apollock@debian.org) [040610 09:40]:
> Do we need to have three different RAID packages in sarge?
>
> >From the package description, it's only necessary for unpatched 2.2 kernels.
>
> Given that we're trying to get rid of all 2.2 kernels, can we get rid of
> raidtools?

AFAIK we won't be able to kick off 2.2 for sarge. IIRC 2.2 will
probably be necessary for some m68k- and sparc-variants. I added
debian-kernel, perhaps we get some comment of the kernel-maintainers
whether they consider the raidtools to be necessary.

Cheers,
Andi
--
   http://home.arcor.de/andreas-barth/