changelogs.debian.net

Hi,

Not sure if anyone else is going to find this of massive use, but I find I'm
often looking at changelogs for packages that aren't necessarily installed
locally, or I'm out and about and all I have is my email and a web browser,
and I want to look at a package's changelog.

I found it a bit tedious clicking through packages.debian.org/packagename,
so I hacked up something to do it for me, and changelogs.debian.net was
born...

It works the same way as packages.debian.org does.

regards

Andrew