Re: MIA Maintainers: how to help

* Tommaso Moroni <moronito@debian.org> [2004-05-26 05:52]:
> I'd like to dedicate some time finding and reporting MIA
> Maintainers, but I have some questions first:

> 1. Is help needed in this area, or should I focus on something else?

Help is certainly needed in this area.  Few people are involved in
this at the moment.

> 2. Is there a team dedicated to this task?

Not really.  I've done most of the work with some other people helping
from time to time; however, there's no real team or systematic effort
at the moment.

> 3. Is there more information about it, other than those on the
> Developer's Reference?

There's a paper at
http://www.cyrius.com/publications/michlmayr-mia.pdf about the topic
and the README of the MIA scripts at