Re: Re: dehs: watch filler wizard is running on alioth

>i have tried soemthing like that in the past too. you could add a test
>for a prdownloads.sf.net page with the projects' name, that will work
>for ~15% of all packages without watch files.
Now every "sf.net" "sourceforge.net" is composed as above. Dehs is now restarted,
for generating outputs (need some hours) and could be gain 1000+ watch from error and notmatched.
>you will also find out that the problem is not that it is so hard to
>create watch files for the maintainers, but that quite some just don't
>want a watch file in their package... <sigh>

Some day ago i had tried to fill a wishlist bug for three packages with the watch file attached as patch.
Maintainers will insert it into the next version of package.
If watch file is see as "a individual maintainer utility" for check upstream it could be replaced my subscription to
the upstream-devel mailing list.
Dehs want to use Watch file for a "qa community tool".
This need that developers simple insert a functional watch file in his own debian package.

Cheers,
Stefano