Problem updating libtool in xfce-minicmd-plugin

Hi Scott,

I'm trying to do a QA upload of the orphaned package xfce4-minicmd-plugin,
and fix #239471 while I'm at it.

I've fixed similar bugs in a few other xfce-*-plugin packages that were
orphaned by Andrew Lau by following your instructions, and it's been fine.

I suspect that this particular aclocal.m4 has the copy of libtool.m4 without
the guard header (well if it's in there, it must, because the guard header
isn't there), however I can't even find the line beginning with

AC_DEFUN([LT_AC_PROG_SED],

so it's either a really old libtool.m4 or a really bastardised version of
it. There are custom macros in the aclocal.m4, because following your  stock
instructions breaks the build.

Would you be able to cast your eye over this package and provide me with any
advice on how to update libtool?

Thanks very much

regards

Andrew