NMU plwm? [#240571: single RC bug for Moshe Zadka]

retitle 240571 plwm-doc: should recommend info-browser, not info-reader
thanks

Hi,

  I think it was stated some time ago Moshe is MIA. #240571 is the
  single RC bug of his packages, but is a silly bug (recommends a non
  existing package). Perhaps this makes it a good candidate for an NMU
  (unless the priority should be lowered, of course).

  Perhaps it's also a good moment to reconsider orphaning his packages,
  but I'm not sure of that.

  Cheers.

  P.S.: I've sent this to debian-qa since I think is the appropiate
  place. If not, please pardon my ignorance and point me to the
  appropiate place. Thanks.

--
Adeodato Simó
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621

The Wright Brothers weren't the first to fly. They were just the first not to
crash.