Re: Orphaning all packages by Matthias Kabel but gtk-gnutella.

On 2004-04-02 Andreas Barth <aba@not.so.argh.org> wrote:
> * Andreas Metzler (ametzler@logic.univie.ac.at) [040402 16:40]:
>> Martin Michlmayr <tbm@cyrius.com> wrote:
>>> * Andreas Metzler <ametzler@debian.org> [2004-03-30 13:57]:

>>> Well, I'm all for orphaning it.
>> [...]

>> Ok. How does this continue, what is proper procedure?

> I'd say: You wait for some days if Matthias answer to any mail, and if
> not, submit O-bugs against WNPP. (Well, and of course: look into db if
> he is on vacation.)

"some days" have passed without reaction from Matthias and I have
orphaned the respective packages:
#244199: gtklp
#244200: cd-circleprint
#244201: newsflash
#244202: postit
#244203: translate
xtranslate (no bugnumber yet, but probably #244204)
              cu andreas
fuhggvat qbja gur juveyvat tha.
Neal Stephenson in "Snow Crash"