developers.php out of order

Hi,

though merkel is up again, developers.php is out of order. I tried to
solve that, but there are (at least for me) some problems:

- ddpo.py is quite slow (seems to me because of the key lookups) -
  this makes debugging quite painfull

- I got the following traceback:
        for security/stable...
                in section «main»... done.                                                      in section «contrib»...Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./ddpo.py", line 551, in ?
    extract()
  File "./ddpo.py", line 475, in extract
    for line in fileinput.input(source_name):
  File "/usr/lib/python2.1/fileinput.py", line 181, in __getitem__
    line = self.readline()
  File "/usr/lib/python2.1/fileinput.py", line 262, in readline
    self._buffer = self._file.readlines(self._bufsize)
IOError: [Errno 21] Is a directory

- well, and on trying the script in some home directory of me, I got
  output files, but it doesn't help to put them at the right place.

- and I never did python before, and this is probably not the best way
  to learn it.

Well, I'm now more or less away for easter (at least I try to ;).
Sorry to tell bad news.

Cheers,
Andi
--