Re: Orphaning all packages by Matthias Kabel but gtk-gnutella.

* Andreas Metzler <ametzler@debian.org> [2004-03-30 13:57]:
> Last upload: 2003-06-20 (0.9n-1)
> Latest maintainer contribution to the currently open (15+7) bugs:
>
> But he only seems to maintain gtk-gnutella. The others share ancient
> standard versions and bugs that are not commented on at all.

Well, I'm all for orphaning it.  I've been trying to chase Matthias
for several months, but since he was uploading at least some packages
I never orpaned any packages.  At the same time, he never responded to
any of my mails... I don't know why people do that.
--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com