Re: avifile

On Tue, Mar 23, 2004 at 04:59:21PM +0100, Robert Millan wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Anyone taking care of avifile? It has had many RC bugs for quite a long
> time and the maintainer (CCed) appears to be MIA.

Well currently I've few bugs in my avifile code which aren't easy to
fix - thus I'm slightly delaying new release.

I'm also the only developer of avifile - so trust me I'll know
when will be the right time for new release.
--
  .''`.       Litigation: The Business Model of the Future! (TM)
 : :' :        http://www.microsoft.com/mscorp/ip/tech/fat.asp