prboom packages

Hi,
prboom is orphaned since 342 and I thought I'd be a shame if it were
dropped for sarge. I built an updated packaged with the current upstream
stable version 2.3.0. This fixes 3 of the 5 outstanding bugs. The
remaining ones are a pretty obscure bugreport, which is either a
userside configuration error or SDL bug (#173244) and a bug which I'd
mark "wontfix" (#143967, games shouldn't be suid root and svgalib has
to die anyway).

You can grab the files from
http://www.informatik.uni-bremen.de/~jmm/debian/

They're lintian-clean, could anyone of the QA team have a look and upload
these if they are appropriate. I'd maintain prboom if it's possible to
do that without being a DD.

Cheers,
        Moritz