Re: Orphaning/Removing Anubis

* Andreas Metzler <ametzler@downhill.at.eu.org> [2004-03-18 10:16]:
> Anubis' maintainer Janusz A. Urbanowicz seems to be MIA.

Yeah, I tried to contact him after Nathanael pointed this out in
February.  No response.

> As Joshua Kwan is currently preparing a NMU of anubis to fix an rc
> bug we could jump at the chance and set the maintainer to -qa.

Yes, please do that.  I'll orphan this and his other package now.

> Another possibility might be to remove Anubis from sid (it was
> already removed from testing), it has not got any votes on popcon,
> but I assume this is not done on short notice.

Seems a little premature; otoh, this package was not part of woody.
I'll orphan it for now and I've put it on my "things to do before
sarge is out" TODO list so I'll have it removed before the release if
nobody adopts it.
--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com