Re: David Martinez Moreno MIA or busy?

El Saturday 13 March 2004 09:06, Nathanael Nerode escribió:
> Last upload October.
>
> xmovie (contrib) has been pretty seriously ignored -- notably bug 140474,
> but also all the others.  :-p  Technically, it has no RC bugs, but I'm
> betting that's because nobody's using it.  Perhaps he'd rather drop it?

	Sorry, Nathanael.  I'm not MIA, for example I've uploaded two versions of
linux-ntfs in the last two weeks.

	I also accept that xmovie is being ignored by me in the last year or so.
Upstream is(was) very narrow-minded. Now it seems to have embraced the fact
that maybe some other people wants to package his software.

	I promise to have a working xmovie in a week.

	Sorry if it bothered to have ignored your bug (and the others).

	Regards,

		Ender.
--
Network engineer