Re: possible MIAs/ proposed forced orphanings

* Martin Michlmayr (tbm@cyrius.com) [040228 15:55]:
> * Nathanael Nerode <neroden@twcny.rr.com> [2004-02-23 14:18]:
> > Roman Hodek <Roman.Hodek@informatik.uni-erlangen.de>
> >  -- not maintaining or responding to bug reports for atari-bootstrap
> >  -- suggest orphaning atari-bootstrap

> *grr*  He always claims how low maintenance his packages are because
> they don't change anyway, but he doesn't fix at least the RC bugs.
> Sent yet another mail.  I'll probably also mail the m68k list.

Roman was quite responsive as I asked him about the upload queue at
uni-erlangen.de, so he is not really MIA. (He also said that they had
a bit of trouble due to new hardware there.)

Cheers,
Andi
--
   http://home.arcor.de/andreas-barth/