Re: qca-tls NMU needed?

On Fri, Feb 27, 2004 at 02:17:11PM +0100, Peter Palfrader wrote:
> I'm the annoying person that filed so many bugs on your qca-tls package :)
>
> I wonder if you need some help in fixing them.  If you are busy right
> now I could do a NMU if you want, fixing all the outstanding bugs.
>
> This would include making qca-tls a non-native package among other
> things, also possibly using the new upstream version.
>
> If I don't hear from you within a few days, I'll just go forward with my
> help.

I'm not MIA, and I'm planning to address these bugs ASAP, but especially
for the non-i386 bugs I'd appreciate any help you could provide.

But before you do an NMU, please post a patch to the corresponding bug
report, so I get a chance to update the package myself.

However, many thanks for testing the package, and giving meaningfull bug
reports. The reason I didn't fix the bugs yet is mainly that I had a lot
of work in my day job during the last few weeks. I appologize for any
inconvenience this may have caused.

Jan