Re: developer.php: Locale broken

* Jeroen van Wolffelaar <jeroen@wolffelaar.nl> [2004-02-23 16:55:50 +0100]:

> > non C locale is mandatory in order to treat the data stored in the
> > extract file. Moreover, if locale is not set or set to C all the 'extra'
> > charaters are not displayed properly.
>
> I see (and that you've fixed it). Maybe add this as a comment with the
> local line, so that this information is stored and consequently never
> asked again :)?

Yes... Need to be really documented...

> > > PS: some data source is still stale, so that the package-maintainer
> > > relationship isn't updated.
[...]

Maintainers file is to be up to date. It is rsynced every day from
ftp-master (that does the extract)
Sources.* files are generated from the ftp.nl.d.o mirror so it really
depends on its freshness.
These previous files are generated so the every day the have a new
timestamp. I cannot know the freshness of the data it stores.

--
Igor Genibel
http://www.answare.fr/                             igor.genibel@eds.com