Re: Proposal for an advanced Debian-QA system

On Saturday 21 February 2004 04.12, Bluefuture wrote:
> The problem could be analyzed in this way.
[...]

The open question currently for many people is:
 - who implements this piece of software?
 - who maintains it?

I propose that you do a quick-and-dirty implementation of it available on some
web page, and then the Debian Developers can see whether this provides useful
information or not. If it proves useful, it could later be integrated into
the pts or whatever.

I have the impression that you already know quite clearly what you imagine
this system should do. So why not write that system?

cheers
-- vbi

--
People don't usually make the same mistake twice -- they make it three
times, four time, five times...