Re: Rene Weber MIA?

* Christian Surchi <csurchi@debian.org> [2004-02-09 12:40]:
> I've tried to contact him because of old dailystrips packages, but no
> reply in more or less one year...

Sorry, I wanted to reply to this a few days ago but got distracted.
Yes, there are quite a few wishlist bugs requesting new upstream
releases; according to LDAP, he hasn't been since end of 2002.  So
far, I have never contacted him.  I think you should just NMU
dailystrips with the new version; can you also please bounce (not
forward, bounce) the mail you sent to him to me so I can archive it.
I'll try to contact him, too.

--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com