Re: mnemo and nag

On Fri, Feb 06, 2004 at 11:13:44PM +0000, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
* David Härdeman <david@2gen.com> [2004-02-05 23:57]:
both mnemo and nag are currently uninstallable in unstable and quite possibly in testing as well.

Are they?  I cannot see any bugs and they seem to be installable.  You
mean those "Wrong path information" bugs?  They currently have
severity 'normal'.

Hi and thanks for your quick reply.

Sorry for being unclear. The packages are installable, it's just that they do not work at all after installation. The relevant bugs are:

o mnemo: 191219, 214455, 214458
o nag:   214451, 214452, 214453

I've only tested this on unstable but I guess it might be in testing as well considering the age of the bugs.

Regards,
David Härdeman
david@2gen.com