Re: bts and new packages

On Thu, Jan 01, 2004 at 01:18:44AM +0100, Raphael Goulais wrote:
> I sent three bug reports on a new package (airstrike), but the BTS still
> complains it doesn't know about this package.

I've fixed this; it knows about it now.

> But the bugs went to unknown-package@qa.debian.org. I don't know if I did
> something wrong. Do we need to wait for the bts to know about a package
> before filling bug reports about them ? If this is the case, it's quite
> disturbing.

It may be disturbing but it's true. Things are a bit slow at the moment
because the automatic Maintainers file synchronization for the BTS
hasn't yet been restored following the compromise, so we're doing it by
hand.

Please mail owner@bugs.debian.org about problems with the BTS rather
than mailing lists such as debian-qa.