Re: ITA: timidity

Hi!

On 2003-12-05  7:27 -0200, Henrique de Moraes Holschuh wrote:
> On Thu, 04 Dec 2003, Nathanael Nerode wrote:
> > * timidity: Remove from testing (and orphan). (#166869)
>
> I will adopt this one.
>
> Expect an upload in 7 days.  I will probably ignore the timidity-patches
> problems for now, but we shall see.

I don't want to attenuate your zeal :-), but is timidity without the
patches useful for anything? I helped myself out of the situation by
using the woody package; but that is certainly not a long-term
solution...

Thanks for any information!

Have a nice day,

Martin
--
Martin Pitt                 Debian GNU/Linux Developer
martin@piware.de                      mpitt@debian.org