testing migration errors?

Hi!

I just noticed some irregularities in the PTS, concerning the
migration of packages to testing.

(1)
The userv excuse page [1] says "userv source package doesn't exist",
although the source can be readily downloaded from both the PTS and
the packages page.

(2)
Both qiv[2] and fibusql[3] are overdue, the excuses say "11 days old
(needed 10 days)"; otherwise, they are valid candidates. They did not
go into testing yesterday or today.

ajt did not say anything about stopping testing migration so early in
his release schedule [4]. Did I miss something here?

Thanks a lot and have a nice day!

Martin

(Please CC me, I'm not subscribed).

[1] http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?excuse=userv