Re: Cleaning up ITA

On Thu, Sep 18, 2003 at 05:49:48PM +0200, Bas Zoetekouw wrote:
> You wrote:
> > > Which package are we talking about?
>
> > All. I offered to go through all ITAs, remove done ones, ask for status...
> > Since this will take me some hours, I asked on debian-qa first
> > if someone is doing this already. And tbm forwarded this question to
> > you.
>
> Ah, ok, I thought you were talking about a specific package I ITA'd or
> something.
>
> I have some scripts on master that simplify checking the wnpp a lot.
> Feel free to use them, they're in master:~bas/WBOS.

I'm not a DD yet. Can you make a tarball of this directory available
anywhere?

> wbos is a script that analyses the WNPP and checks for inconsistencies
> and such (sample output is on http://master.debian.org/~bas/wnpp.html).

you mean wbos.html and not wnpp.html. But looks nice and helpfull.

> It needs the Packages files from unstable and the BTS database.

Hmm, is the BTS database openly available? If not, you can forget my
request for the tarball above ;)

Gruesse,
--
Frank Lichtenheld <frank@lichtenheld.de>