Re: /org/qa.debian.org/data/ftp not being updated?

On Wed, 10 Sep 2003, Colin Watson wrote:

> On Wed, Sep 10, 2003 at 01:34:55PM +1000, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> > It seems /org/qa.debian.org/data/ftp is not being updated.  Can you
> > take a look at this, weasel?
> >
> > -rw-rw-r--    1 weasel   qa        4002763 Sep  7 01:13 /org/qa.debian.org/data/ftp/unstable/all/Sources.all
>
> ftp-update is trying to get files for potato, which no longer exists on
> ftp-master. We should ditch oldstable from debcheck and anything else
> that uses it.

Removed it from debcheck, debcheck-update and ftp-update.

On a related note there are two files in
/org/qa.debian.org/data/cronjobs which I think are igenibel's:

crontab:  this file isn't in CVS, it really should be.  If you don't
          think so, please add it do that dir's .cvsignore list.

          Also this file lacks any comments.  Please describe what it is
          for.

ddpo.sigs:  I assume that's run from your crontab Igor?  If yes, can you
          please add "# It is from igenibel's crontab." or something to
          that account to the file's header

Also Colin, could you please set fhs-update g+w, otherwise cvs-update
will whine if there's something to do.

Thanks,
Peter
--
Cannot verify the sig?  Update 94C09C7F from subkeys.pgp.net.