Re: About requests for co-maintainers

On Thu, Aug 28, 2003 at 03:55:17AM -0500, Luca - De Whiskey's - De Vitis wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 09, 2003 at 05:29:41PM +1000, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> > > Sounds like a job for WNPP.
> >
> > Yeah, in fact this was proposed here before:
> >
> >     Jul 24 Luca - De Whiskey's - [0.7K] New wnpp tag: Request For (Co-Maintainer|Help|Whatever)
> >
> > Unfortunately I haven't had the time yet to say it's probably a good
> > idea, and noone else said anything.
>
> I'm still interested and willing to work on it. I had good input on this
> privately, so i think it's worth of implementing. I'm still on vacation, but
> i'll give it a try when i'll be back.

... and Request-for-Sponsoring, the pending tag could be extremely useful for
tracking status of all sponsoring reqs. Every new sponsoree req could
reopen a previous bug and a new sponsor upload could fix it.
Whenever the sponsoree became a DD he could definitively close the bug.

--
Francesco P. Lovergine