Re: Install Björn Stenberg's script in qa.debian.org ?

Pierre Machard wrote:
> I would like to know what do you think about installing bjorn's script[1]
> on qa.d.o website?

It's fine with me. However as I'm neither a DD nor NM, script maintenance will be an issue if it is located on a machine I can't get access to.

Then again, with a sponsor I could do maintenance on my own machine and just send the sponsor new versions for upload.

(Please keep me cc:d, as I'm not subscribed to the qa list.)
--
Björn