Re: Restoring qa.d.o

On Wed, Dec 31, 2003 at 03:14:17PM +0100, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> All files, both in CVS and in /org/qa.debian.org, have been checked
> now (again) by various people, at listed in weasel's files.  CVS has
> been restored by Joey, but he cannot fix DNS (for mail) so I'll send
> another mail to -admin now.  Many people have complained that
> developer.php is not working correctly.  I assume this is because the
> FTP Source and Packages files are not being updated.

There's some other stuff that needs to be run from cron. Is Igor around
at the moment or should somebody else run them temporarily?

> weasel, can you remove the old ons and start your cron job again?
> Everyone, can you start those cron jobs again which work?

I've restored fhs-update; lintian-update is still down because
lintian.debian.org doesn't work yet, and mail-update is down because we
don't have anonymous pserver access. Should we forget about having
/org/qa.debian.org/mail updated out of cron? I could generate a
single-use ssh key but I'm not sure it'd buy us anything security-wise;
instead, it might be better to check out a working copy with CVSROOT set
to :ext:cvs.debian.org:/cvs/qa (i.e. no username, assume username on
cvs.debian.org is the same as on qa.debian.org) and people can update it
by hand.