Re: Restoring qa.d.o

On Tue, 16 Dec 2003, Raphael Hertzog wrote:

> Le Fri, Dec 12, 2003 at 05:57:05PM +1100, Martin Michlmayr écrivait:
> > Let's restore qa.d.o.  I have checked CVS and it looks okay.  However,
>
> So where are we ? I'm still waiting for the MX DNS entry in order to have
> a fully working PTS ...
>
> PTS is checked, ddpo is check, the rest is probably also checked, isn't
> it ?

To make absolutely certain that we did not forget anything, I would like
to propose the following:

I have made a copy of /org/qa.debian.org on klecker and placed it in
/org/home/weasel/possibly-compromised-copy-of-qa.  There is a file named
/org/home/weasel/possibly-compromised-copy-of-qa.list which gives the
audit status for each file or directory.  Please update that file if you
audited something that is still marked UNCHECKED.

There is also a possibly-compromised-cvs-head directory and a similar
list.  Note that there may be differences between the cvs HEAD and the
file in possibly-compromised-copy-of-qa.  Only tag them clean after
checking the diff.  Something like [1] might help you to check if what
you audited in -copy-of-qa is the same as in -cvs-head.

Ideally we will end up without any items tagged UNCHECKED.

tbm wrote in an earlier mail:

> Also, can people who run QA cronjobs please check them and enable them
> if they are okay (people in the "qa" unix group have access to klecker).

Once we are done I can enable some.  Others require rethinking on how we
handle updates and automated building.

Peter

1. for i in `cd possibly-compromised-cvs-head; find  data/debcheck -type f | grep -v CVS`; do ls -l possibly-compromised-cvs-head/$i possibly-compromised-copy-of-qa/$i ; diff -u  possibly-compromised-cvs-head/$i possibly-compromised-copy-of-qa/$i ; done

    messages preferred.    | : :' :      The  universal