Re: Restoring qa.d.o

* Martin Michlmayr <tbm@cyrius.com> [2003-12-12 17:57:05 +1100]:

> Let's restore qa.d.o.  I have checked CVS and it looks okay.  However,
> I'd appreciate it if maintainers could check their own code; in
> particular, I'm talking about:
>
>    data/debcheck
>    data/ddpo
>    pts/
>    wml/developer.php
>
> You can find the old CVS on gluck in /home/oldgluck/org/cvs.debian.org/cvs/qa/

Hi all,

I could not check all the ddpo while I could not have access to debian
machines. My gpg key was removed from the debian keyring and I'm waiting
for keyring maintainers to accept the new one.
If someone could give me an extract of the code from oldgluck I could
check and validate/invalidate it.

Cheers.
--
Igor Genibel