Re: Developer's Packages [qa.debian.org] PHP/HTTP Timeout

* Kevin Rosenberg <kevin@rosenberg.net> [2003-11-20 09:21:59 -0700]:

> Igor Genibel wrote:
> > I have modified ddpo in order to perform differently co-maintained
>
> Igor,
>
> Do you know the e-mail address to request increasing the PHP/HTTP
> timeout for qa.debian.org? Trying to get my packages page results in a
> timeout:
> http://qa.debian.org/developer.php/developer.php?gpg_key=C4A3823E

No I don't.
I'm currently working on a new version that produces static html
information for developers. I guess that feature will solve the timeout
problem.
Maybe, I will release an intermediate version with several pages for
developers like you that have a lot of packages.

Cheers.
--
Igor Genibel
http://www.answare.fr/                             igor.genibel@eds.com