Re: Could use some web page listing how to report DD MIA

* Petter Reinholdtsen <pere@hungry.com> [2003-11-18 18:54]:
> I just visited <URL:http://qa.debian.org/> looking for info on how to
> report a debian developer that I suspect is missing in action.

Hmm, I'll put in a link.

http://www.debian.org/doc/developers-reference/ch-beyond-pkging.en.html#s-mia-qa

> Do you have such system?  Do you want it?  Should I report the problem
> in a different way?

Yes, by email, as outlined above.  Although I wonder whether it should
be sent to debian-qa@lists or mia@qa.

In any case, I think Gopal is active; he made several uploads in the
last few months, the last one about 2 weeks ago.  Did you try to
contact him?
--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com