Re: should request-tracker be removed?

On Tue, Nov 18, 2003 at 06:22:11AM +0100, Peter Palfrader wrote:
> request tracker has several important and grave bugs - open for over
> half a year.  If I trust John Goerzen in #191165 the "Command-line
> utilities totally inoperable as shipped".
>
> Maybe we should remove request tracker?

Does it have a sensible upgrade path to request-tracker-3?  If so, I'd say
cut it loose, since nobody seems to really give a crap about it.  Otherwise,
I'd call it a maybe - moreso if the bugs in it are nasty ones.  There's a
new major version upstream, and if nobody's willing to fix the problems, and
they're going to cause serious damage, it's probably time for it to go
bye-bye.

- Matt