FYI: More grave bugs on zope-zshell

As James should know, zope-zshell has more problems than those listed in the
BTS. In particular, zope-zshell is almost inusable in sid because it contains
insecure code for zope and python (>= 2.2), thus zope refuses to use it most of
the times. I've not already filed a bug, because i suspect dead upstream (last
release is 2002-09-06 05:41:09).  I've just contacted James and zshell
upstream about plans for porting zshell to zope (>= 2.6.2) and python (> 2.2).
For this same reason i still have not uploaded packages to fix already filed
bugs (as mentioned in report for #214037).

Any suggestion/comments?
ciao,
--
Luca - De Whiskey's - De Vitis              | Elegant or ugly code as well
aliases: Luca ^De [A-Z][A-Za-z\-]*[iy]'\?s$ | as fine or rude sentences have