Re: maintainership of binutils

Matthias Klose <doko@cs.tu-berlin.de> writes:

> well, I would like not to get more involved in binutils than I
> currently am. James Troup offered to take over maintainership some
> time ago, and Dan Jacobowitz is involved upstream as well in
> binutils, so maybe we have better candidates?

It should be noted that there are more names in the list of NMUers:

Julien LEMOINE <speedblue@debian.org>
J.H.M. Dassen (Ray) <jdassen@debian.org>
LaMont Jones <lamont@debian.org>

I'm CCing them. (See the thread in debian-qa for details.)

--
Robert Millan

"[..] but the delight and pride of Aule is in the deed of making, and in the
thing made, and neither in possession nor in his own mastery; wherefore he
gives and hoards not, and is free from care, passing ever on to some new work."

 -- J.R.R.T, Ainulindale (Silmarillion)