There may be a delay in replying to your mail...

I shall be mostly away from the Department until Monday September 15.
I shall be reading my email every two days or so, but cannot guarantee
to do so.

If you have questions relating to departmental or teaching matters,
I would suggest that you try the contacts below.

For information on courses CM111A, CM334Z, CM439Z and CMMS40, please
email the undergraduate or postgraduate administrator as appropriate -
ug.maths@kcl.ac.uk or pg.maths@kcl.ac.uk - who will try to find
someone who can help with your query.

Would my tutees please also get in touch with the appropriate secretary,
ug.maths@kcl.ac.uk or pg.maths@kcl.ac.uk.

If your mail concerns the department Unix system, then please
contact unixsupport@mth.kcl.ac.uk

If your mail is an urgent request for changes to the departmental web
pages, then please contact Dr P Sollich (psollich@mth.kcl.ac.uk).

If your mail is a request for a departmental preprint number, then I
am afraid that it shall have to wait until I can attend to it.

in an EMERGENCY, please ask the office staff to contact me at home.

Gerard Watts

---
Dr GMT Watts, Department of Mathematics
Room 405, Strand Building
Internal Tel: 1013
Tel: (0)20 7848 1013      Fax: (0)20 7848 2017